FORUMI BESËLASHTË SHQIPTAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUMI BESËLASHTË SHQIPTAR

Forumi i Bashkësisë Besëlashtë / Forumi i parë pagan shqiptar në internet / Mirë se vini / Regjistrohuni dhe mësoni më shumë rreth nesh

ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  RegjistrohuRegjistrohu  identifikimiidentifikimi  

Race-betterment

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
Melisandre

Melisandre

Female Numri i postimeve : 51

Race-betterment Empty
MesazhTitulli: Race-betterment   Race-betterment EmptyTue 15 Feb 2022, 21:45

For race-betterment is such an intensely practical matter! When peoples come to realize that the QUALITY of the population is the source of all their prosperity, progress, security, and even existence; when they realize that a single genius may be worth more in actual dollars than a dozen gold-mines, while, conversely, racial decline spells material impoverishment and decay; when such things are really believed, we shall see much-abused "eugenics" actually moulding social programmes and political policies. Were the white world to-day really convinced of the supreme importance of race-values, how long would it take to stop debasing immigration, reform social abuses that are killing out the fittest strains, and put an end to the feuds which have just sent us through hell and threaten to send us promptly back again?
Lothrop Stoddard
The Rising Tide of Color
Imazh: Francis Parker Yockey
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

Race-betterment
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1